AUGUST 28, 2023
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday distributed about 51,000 appointment letters to newly inducted recruits in government departments and organisations, under Rozgar Mela, through video conferencing.
Under Mission Recruitment, the Central government and some states/UTs have been organising Rozgar Melas across the country and distributing appointment letters to lakhs of youth every month.
Through this Rozgar mela event, ministry of home affairs is recruiting personnel in various central armed police forces CAPFs such as CRPF, BSF, Shashtra Seema Bal (SSB), Assam Rifles, CISF, ITBP and Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) as well as Delhi police, an official statement said.
The new appointees will be able to serve the country by joining their services in various CAPFs. Selected from across the country, the new recruits will be joining various positions such as Constable (General Duty), Sub-Inspector (GD) and Non-GD Cadre Posts in various organisations under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Here is what PM Modi said during his address at Rozgar Mela:
- Calling the new recurits ‘Amrit Rakshaks’, PM Modi said, “Youth aspires to serve the nation. I congratulate all those who have got the appointment letters today. I call them ‘Amrit Rakshaks’ of the people of India in this Amrit Kaal.”
- “Several changes have been made in the recruitment process for paramilitary forces to open new avenues for our youth,” said PM Modi.
- PM Modi was all praise for law and order in Uttar Pradesh. “UP was once known for crime, but today after the establishment of law and order, it is known for its investments.”
- “India will become one of the world’s top three economies in this decade. When I give this guarantee, I will do that with full responsibility,” said PM Modi.
- “The Pharma sector is growing at a fast pace and it will create huge job opportunities in the coming days. The automobile industry is also growing very fast. Both these industries (Pharma and automobile industry) are going to further develop in the coming days,” said PM Modi.
- “The tourism sector is likely to contribute over Rs 20 lakh cr to the Indian economy by 2030, creating 13-14 crore new job opportunities for the youths,” he said in his virtual address.
- Pushing for ‘Made-in-India’ products, PM Modi said, “Walking on the paths of vocal for local mantra, the govt is focusing on the purchase of Made-in-India laptops, and computers. This has increased manufacturing and created new job opportunities too.”