FEBRUARY 13, 2022
Austin Powers Super Bowl Commercial
The Super Bowl is due to kick off later today, but you can already watch some of the best Super Bowl commercials online right now. As has been the case for the last few years, a number of Super Bowl spots have already been released ahead of their debut during the Big Game — and it makes sense. Advertisers are spending inordinate amounts of money for prime placement during the Super Bowl, so in an effort to raise even more awareness of their product, they put the spot online ahead of time to build buzz.
Below, we’ve assembled some of the best Super Bowl commercials released thus far, and we’ll be updating this article throughout the game as more spots debut.
But already there are some great commercials to sift through. Jennifer Coolidge and Nicholas Braun teamed up for a spot for Uber Eats, while Zendaya stars in a new ad for Squarespace directed by Edgar Wright. There are also a couple of big actors reprising iconic characters for the Big Game, including Mike Myers and the “Austin Powers” cast for GM and Jim Carrey reprising his role from the cult favorite comedy “The Cable Guy” for Verizon.
Other notable ads include Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost for Alexa, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Salma Hayeks for BMW, and “The 40-Year-Old Virgin” and “Knocked Up” stars Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd reuniting for a Lay’s ad (the preview of which is used to mock the idea of creating a commercial for a commercial). There’s also a new Budweiser ad directed by Oscar-winner Chloe Zhao, and a touching spot for Google featuring Lizzo.
Check out the 2022 Super Bowl commercials below.
- Jennifer Coolidge and Nicholas Braun for Uber Eats
- Austin Powers Cast for GM
- Jim Carrey for Verizon
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Salma Hayek for BMW
- Zendaya for Squarespace, Directed by Edgar Wright
- Eugene Levy, Brie Larson, Dave Bautista and Danai Gurira for Nissan
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost for Alexa
- Guy Fieri for Bud Light
- Lindsey Lohan for Planet Fitness
- Ryan Reynolds for Mint Mobile
- Budweiser Directed by Chloe Zhao
- Animals Sing “Push It” for Flamin’ Hot Doritos and Cheetos
- Jerod Mayo and Pete Davidson for Hellman’s
- Lizzo for Google
- Anna Kendrick for Rocket Homes and Rocket Mortgage
- Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd for Lay’s